Choosing The Best Interactive Game When You Exhibit At Different Vertical Market Trade Shows
Savvy exhibitors know that exhibiting at vertical market shows can be the best strategy for improving trade show results.
These smart exhibitors understand which industries their most valuable customers come from – and then exhibit at shows were those valuable customers attend.
For example, if you sell a software product for professional services firms, you may exhibit at a big software trade show. But once you know that ad agencies and engineering firms buy three times more than your average client, you can instead exhibit at shows where ad agency employees or engineers attend.
So, what does that have to do with best interactive game choices?
When you exhibit at various vertical market trade shows, your audiences won’t be one-size-fits-all. Therefore, you will likely have a variety of audience types and booth sizes between shows. So, you can boost your effectiveness by matching the best interactive game to the show.
- When attendees are professional, competitive, or like to learn, your best choice is our Challenge Bar Trivia This works great for attendees like engineers, programmers, health care providers, and other similar professionals.
- When attendees are more adventure-seeking, or money-driven, or impatient, then our Virtual Prize Wheel fits the bill. Think high-paying sales people, blue collar workers, and others who would be more likely to wear a pinkie ring than join a book club.
Booth size matters, too.
You can also select the best interactive game based on the size of your booth space:
- If any of your vertical markets are valuable enough that you exhibit in an island booth, you are more likely to In your biggest show, you may invest in Challenge Bar Trivia. A bigger show can more easily absorb the higher purchase price (click here to see our trade show game pricing). And you have the booth space to have multiple iPads for players to get engrossed in the game, and place a large flatscreen leaderboard on the exhibit.
- When a vertical market show only requires a small inline space, either our Virtual Prize Wheel or our Digital Fishbowl are a better fit.
- And if you have many shows with similar vertical market audience types, then you may opt for the annual plan on any of the games, to lower your price per show.
A vertical market exhibiting strategy can be just the trick to generating greater results. You avoid wasting money at big shows with broad audiences where too many attendees are unlikely to buy. You focus your effort on getting face-to-face with only your best potential buyers. And with our variety of games, you can choose the best interactive game that fits each, different vertical market audience.
If you’d like to see more about how you can drive more booth traffic, keep attendees engaged longer, and capture leads with our fun interactive trade show games, click here to ask for a product demo. We’ll help you generate a serious increase in excitement, crowds, and leads.