Make team building a no-brainer. Team trivia allows you to play as a group, or play as individuals on a team.
Organize Team Trivia game for your group.
How Does Team Trivia Work?
There are two options for Team Trivia gameplay. Pick the approach that works best for you.
Play As A Group
Organize groups of players to play together online in breakout rooms or in-person. Then, assign team leaders to help the group create a team name and submit answers for the group.
Play As Individuals
Players pick a team as they enter the game. All players will answer trivia questions. The individual scores will be rolled up to a team score.
Flexible Team Gameplay
SocialPoint gives you everything you need to design a team game that works for your group.
- Naming teams. Allow creativity with team names OR Assign team names.
- Assigning teams. Allow players to choose teams OR Assign players to teams in advance.
- Scoring options. Choose a scoring approach that works for your group from our four scoring options.
- Leaderboards. Crown a team champion and an individual champion.
- Play online or in-person or both. Your team trivia games can be virtual, in-person or both at the same time.
Take the Work Out of Planning Your Game
Save yourself time by choosing a ready-to-play trivia game from our library of over 30 plus trivia themes. You will be ready to rock and roll in minutes!
If you play regularly, feel confident in knowing that Socialpoint’s trivia content will be updated monthly.
“We used SocialPoint live trivia as a networking event for a virtual conference we hosted (which until 2020, had always been an in-person event). Our trivia event went so well! No one had an issue joining the platform and the questions gave our participants a lot of great prompts to interact. It was wonderful. I know we’ll continue to use it until our month is up, and might even renew for a month here and there for internal team fun times! It was so easy and perfect for our social networking activities for the conference!”
- Live Chat: We provide live chat support between 9 AM and 6 PM EST. Ask your questions and get answers from our team.
- How-to-Guides: Review our how-to-guides and pre-recorded videos to set up your game and get ready to be a fantastic host!
- Game Rehearsal: Take advantage of our 15-minute rehearsal to gain confidence and ask questions as you set up and prepare for your game!
- Personal Setup Concierge: Want to save time and get the most out of your game? Let our team of experts take the set up off your plate.
Virtual Trivia Package
Want to create a super-fun trivia game? We’re here to help with easy-to-use software, pre-packaged trivia content (themes + questions) and support from our onboarding specialists!
Here are the key features of our Interactive Trivia package:
- Use of SocialPoint trivia game software platform for one month.
- Play as many times as you want.
- Pick a ready-to-go game (theme + questions) or make your own.
- Change game themes and questions anytime.
- Get support through online guides and live chat.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you provide a host?
SocialPoint does not provide hosts.
In our experience, someone in your organization wants to be asked to be the host.
Ask them and save your money. It’s going to be a great event!
Can I use SocialPoint for one night?
You get the software for 30 days and can use it as much as you want during that time. Some people use it to practice/rehearse and get ready, while others run multiple games. It’s your choice.
How long does it take to get set up?
What kind of support do you offer?
You will have the following support from us:
- Online help guides and videos
- Live Chat (M-F 9AM – 6pm EST)
- 15 Minute rehearsal meeting
- Concierge game setup service
Can I provide my own trivia questions?
Yes, you can!
We will give you a spreadsheet where you can upload your trivia questions or you can add them one-by-one. And, yes you can mix your questions with ours, if you want.
What type of questions can I create?
With SocialPoint trivia, you can create multiple-choice questions (2,3 or 4 choices) or true-false questions. Questions can include an image.
Can I use my own custom branding?
You are able to configure the following elements:
- Question Screen
- Question Results
- Player App
You can personalize the game with your colors, logos and fonts. Or, you can go next level and use our Adobe Illustrator graphic files for rich branding. If you send our AI files to your graphic designer – they will be able to drop in your brand assets and get them looking just right for your game in a few minutes.
Can I embed the game into my virtual platform or website?
There are two ways you can do it:
- iframe SocialPoint into your website or virtual event platform.
- Use our Auto-Login feature to automatically pass the credentials of a player.