Live Trivia Game
Launch a live trivia game show for training, remote team building and corporate events. Socialpoint has 50+ game themes and 100+ trivia quiz packs to help you get started in minutes. Mix your trivia questions with ours. Add your logo and brand colors.
See how easily you can set up your own Live Trivia game!
How Do Customers Use SocialPoint Live Trivia?
Live trivia boosts the mood in boring meetings and catches the excitement of bringing people together in person. See how our customers are using Live Trivia to create camaraderie and shared experiences at in-person and virtual events.
Team Building Events
Create a fun, interactive game show as an ice breaker or team building activity for remote teams. Gameplay encourages teamwork and team bonding. Players work together to answer general knowledge, pop culture or company trivia questions.
Create a branded game show with your own questions and answers to engage corporate teams in a virtual trivia event or an in-person event. Play team trivia or as individuals by matching the game format to your group size and event objectives.
Trainers use live trivia to boost engagement and reinforce learning objectives during training. More than fun trivia, SocialPoint tracks performance by players, learning objectives, and cohorts.
Invite players to your in-person event or to a Zoom, Microsoft Teams, or Webex call. Socialpoint works with any virtual conference software.
Access the game via QR Code
Players can scan a QR code or open a web link to play on their phone or any device.
Share Your Screen
Share your screen to show questions, answers and live standings on the leaderboard.
Play the game. Everyone has a blast! Hopefully, Sharon from Accounting wins!
Easy Live Trivia Game Setup
Anyone can set up and host a live trivia game with SocialPoint.
- Get ready in minutes. Let the trivia wizard get your game ready in a few clicks.
- AutoPlay runs your game. With the push of a button, you can start, stop and pause your game anytime. It’s that simple!
- Live Leaderboard. Stop tallying points by hand. The Socialpoint leaderboard updates in real-time you always know who is winning.
- Click a Link or Scan a QR Code. Players answer questions via a web-based link. Players can click a link or scan a Qr code to get in the game.
Choose from Over 100 Live Trivia Games
Take the work out of planning a virtual trivia night. Choose a ready-to-play trivia game from our library of over 100+ games and 50 trivia themes. You will be ready to rock and roll in minutes!
“We used SocialPoint live trivia as a networking event for a virtual conference we hosted (which until 2020, had always been an in-person event). Our trivia event went so well! No one had an issue joining the platform and the questions gave our participants a lot of great prompts to interact. It was wonderful. I know we’ll continue to use it until our month is up, and might even renew for a month here and there for internal team fun times! It was so easy and perfect for our social networking activities for the conference!”
Branding and Personalization
Use our game builder to create an online trivia game with your branding and trivia questions.
Use these tools to get your game ready quickly:
- Use the trivia theme selector to find a trivia theme that matches your brand. Then, add your logos.
- Design your own theme with our theme builder. Use our Adobe illustrator templates and Canva templates to quickly get your graphics into the right format.
- Easily upload trivia questions and answers with our excel template.
- Build the perfect trivia question set by mixing and matching our trivia questions with your own.
- 15 Minute Rehearsal: Is this your first time hosting a virtual trivia game? Take advantage of our 15-minute rehearsal to gain confidence and ask questions.
- Live Chat: We provide live chat support between 9 AM and 6 PM EST. Ask your questions and get answers from our team.
- How-to-Guides: Review our how-to-guides and prerecorded videos to set up your game and get ready to be a fantastic host!
Virtual Trivia Package
Want to host a super-fun live trivia game? We’re here to help with easy-to-use software, pre-packaged trivia content (themes + questions) and support from our onboarding specialists!
Live Trivia is one of the many trivia game formats in our Virtual Trivia package:
- Use of SocialPoint trivia game software platform for one month.
- Play as many times as you want.
- Pick a ready-to-go game (theme + questions) or make your own.
- Change game themes and questions anytime.
- Schedule 15-minute rehearsal with an onboarding specialist.
- Get additional support through online guides and live chat.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you provide a host?
SocialPoint does not provide hosts.
In our experience, someone in your organization wants to be asked to be the host.
Ask them and save your money. It’s going to be a great event!
Can I use SocialPoint for one night?
You get the software for 30 days and can use it as much as you want during that time. Some people use it to practice/rehearse and get ready, while others run multiple games. It’s your choice.
How long does it take to get set up?
Does SocialPoint come with a leaderboard?
You are are welcome to use our leaderboard templates for 5,10 or 20 players or you can create your own. We provide you with Adobe Illustrator and Canva files that make it really easy to create your own leaderboard.
What kind of support do you offer?
You will have the following support from us:
- Online help guides and videos
- Live Chat (M-F 9AM – 6pm EST)
- 15 Minute rehearsal meeting
- Personal Concierge Service
Does SocialPoint work with Zoom and Microsoft Teams?
Our customers use SocialPoint with the following video conference platforms:
- Microsoft Teams
- numerous Virtual Event platforms
Do I need to download a mobile app from the app store?
SocialPoint trivia app is web based. There is nothing to download.
You can use it with the web browser on any mobile phone – Apple, IOS, Android, etc.
Does SocialPoint provide trivia questions?
We have over 100 quiz packs with multiple choice questions and correct answers. Click to see quiz packs
In addition, we have a 3,000 question trivia database with the following categories:
- Pop Culture
- TV Shows
- Arts and History
Can I provide my own trivia questions?
Yes, you can!
We will give you a spreadsheet where you can upload your trivia questions or you can add them one-by-one. And, yes you can mix your questions with ours, if you want.
What type of questions can I create?
With SocialPoint trivia, you can create multiple-choice questions (2,3 or 4 choices) or true-false questions. Questions can include an image.
Can I use my own custom branding?
You are able to configure the following elements:
- Question Screen
- Question Results
- Player App
You can personalize the game with your colors, logos and fonts. Or, you can go next level and use our Adobe Illustrator or Canva graphic files for rich branding. If you send our AI files to your graphic designer – they will be able to drop in your brand assets and get them looking just right for your game in a few minutes.
Can I embed the game into my virtual platform or website?
There are two ways you can do it:
- iframe SocialPoint into your website or virtual event platform.
- Use our Auto-Login feature to automatically pass the credentials of a player.
Can I organize a team trivia game?
Yes. SocialPoint supports team games.
There are two ways to set up team games:
- Play as a group with a Team captain reporting scores (Best for zoom breakout rooms)
- Play as individuals and have the scores roll up to a team score. (Best for in-person with players sitting in a lecture style room)
Both team games will help you generate buzz and friendly competition among the groups.
How does the trivia app handle wrong answers?
Players are notified that they entered the wrong answer when you close the question and show the results. Also, the game will show a breakdown of correct answers vs wrong answers.