Choose a Game Type
Individual Game Play: Players earn points by completing challenges. Once they earn enough points they can spin the prize wheel. You determine the criteria for winning the game. Top player? Earn X points? etc.
- When to use Individual Game Play: Always. Individuals always compare themselves to each other and their peers.
- When to skip it: Never.
Team Game Play: Players join teams. Team progress is tracked on the team leaderboard. The individual’s points contribute to the team score.
- When to use it: Sales meetings and groups with natural competition among the teams.
- When to skip it: Team games need some tension to be successful. Sometimes unnatural teams don’t get enough buy-in from everyone to be effective.
- Customer Success team will guide you through the process of getting your game ready.
- Customer Success team will help you get ready to run your game. It’s pretty easy.
- Use the Chat in our platform to contact your customer success team to get through any quick questions you might have.