THE GAME GUIDE: New E-book Helps Exhibitors Make Their Interactive Trade Show Games Even Better
We wrote the book on successful interactive trade show games. And you can have it for free.
THE GAME GUIDE: SocialPoint Guide To Interactive Trade Show Games, is a 52-page book you can request by clicking here. This new e-book can help you:
- Understand better how interactive trade show games can significantly boost your trade show marketing results
- Gain insights into the key drivers of success in implementing your interactive trade show game, so you are even more likely to have a great first show
- Tailor your interactive trade show game to best fit your marketing goals, whether you want more booth traffic, greater engagement, client education, better lead management, or more sales.
- Drive even more booth traffic through pre-show and at-show promotions
- Train your booth staff to derive full value from your games
THE GAME GUIDE contains solid advice for any exhibitor considering interactive trade show games – not just ours. Whether you are considering your first game, or have already used them for years, this e-book will give you new insights that will ensure your next game is even better.
That’s because the e-book contains excellent advice for you, no matter where you are in the process of considering and selecting an interactive game as an activity in your trade show booth.
THE GAME GUIDE is divided into 4 sections. The first and largest section contains 7 articles filled with many tips that apply to any interactive trade show game. The other 3 sections have 2 to 3 articles with specific tips about trivia games, virtual prize wheels, and social media walls & contests, which are also popular SocialPoint interactive games.
Request your copy of THE GAME GUIDE today, and take a shortcut to implementing the crowd-stopping and engaging power of interactive games to improve your trade show marketing results.