Manage a Portfolio of Games for several different events
- Quickly create games for a wide variety of events.
- Configure lead capture forms, surveys, branding, game features, and trivia questions for each event.
- Copy and reuse game configurations.
Many event marketers set up one game theme and reuse it for a trade show season or a year. They may change the questions or edit the game configuration slightly. In that case, they don’t need the game builder.
- Team Management
- Role-Based Access
- Audit Logs
- GDPR Ready
- Reporting and Analytics
Assign users access to the projects that they need to manage. Use Role-based access to ensure that each user has access to the events and features that are appropriate for that user.
- Add, Update and Delete Team Users
- Key Roles for Users
- Organization Administrators: Create events, manage users, review access logs, and set up integrations.
- Event Admin: Manage events and event solutions. Review dashboards, download data, etc.
- Event Tech: Access to set up links with a pin code.
Keep track of the actions your users took in the system. What features did they access, data download, or features deleted.
SocialPoint helps you support your internal GDPR compliance efforts.
- Easily add your GDPR notifications and consent checkboxes to all lead forms on all games in the system.
- Quickly delete the data for an individual user or all the personal data in a single event.
- Audit logs keep track of user actions on any system data and features.
Basic Customer Support
- Customer Success Team will onboard customers and help them set up the first event in each event.
- Provide remote support via chat and
- Online videos and help files are available on https://help.socialpoint.io to help users easily set up games.