What is Team Administration? SocialPoint Team plan allows a team manager to manage who has access to which projects. For example, you might create a game for a sales meeting and give the event staff access to that game. Then, you may create a game for your trade show booth and give the marketing team access to that game only.
- Unlimited Team Members
- Unlimited Events
- Key Roles for Users
- Organization Administrators: Create events, manage users, review access logs and setup integrations.
- Event Admin: Manage events and event solutions. Review dashboards, download data, etc.
- Event Tech: Access to setup links with a pin code.
- Create new projects and assign modules to projects and team members.
- Create and manage game configurations
- Copy configurations across projects
What is the game builder feature? SocialPoint’s game builder allows you to create game configurations and re-use those in multiple events. The game builder is a simple way to create new games and deploy them easily. You would be able to configure lead capture forms, surveys, branding, game features and trivia questions. Equally important, you can copy game configurations from event to event.
When do I need the game builder feature? Agencies, Trainers, Marketers and Event teams use the Game Builder when they need to create different games across their organization. You would need the game builder feature if you needed to create games for your trade show booth, sales training and a customer event. Most likely the content, data capture and branding for these three games will be different. So, you would want different games.
Note: Many event marketers setup one game theme and then reuse it for a trade show season or a year. They may change the questions or edit the game configuration slightly. In that case, they don’t need the game builder.
- Team Management
- Role Based Access
- Audit Logs
- GDPR Ready
- Reporting and Analytics
Customer Success Team
- Help customers setup first event in each module.
- Provide remote support via chat and help.socialpoint.io to help setup and manage projects.