Let’s Get Started
We are on standby ready to help you get started with your project. Find a date on the calendar to meet and we can get started.
Step #1: Kickoff Call
- 30 minute planning meeting.
- Review the client success checklist.
- Develop action plan.
- SocialPoint recaps the project plan in email.
Step #2: Configure the Software
- Client provides graphics, colors, fonts, etc.
- Our SocialPoint team creates concepts for you to review.
- Upon approval, we configure the solutions for your event.
Step #3: Onsite Planning Call
- Review onsite checklist including equipment, internet and loadin plans.
- Provide training for onsite setup, trouble-shooting and using the backend admin system.
- Give client email with login instructions, setup instructions and person to call or text with issues.
Step 4: Post Event Review
- SocialPoint sends metrics reports and downloaded data to you.
- 30-minute Post Event Project Recap meeting (if desired).
- Survey to score the project.
What Will Socialpoint Mean to You?
These fun, self-service stations capture leads when your booths staff are engaged in meaningful conversations. They continue to capture leads long after your booth staff get tired on day 3 of your trade show.
There is no need to collect business cards from booth staff and data enter them. Instantly download your lead and survey results into Excel. Then, start following up.
SocialPoint makes measuring your success quick and easy. We track the leads and survey results across events, so you can measure your impact by event.